Promotion jobs for students are a great way to earn good money while studying. But did you know that by learning the key skills that make a strong promoter, you’ll also be gaining a competitive advantage that will help you even after your studies are finished? At The Skills Studio, we believe in giving students every opportunity to be the best they can by developing the skills they need to succeed – not just in promotional work, but also in their career of choice.
The Skills Studio is an organisation specialising in providing individuals with necessary, practical and readily implementable Skills, and is committed to the promotion of service delivery in various industries.
Ready to get cracking?
You now have access to affordable courses that will help you build your career, fast-track your development and so much more…
Promoter Training Course Requirements
- Grade 12;
- Fluent English: Read, Write & Speak
Prior Learning & Course Requirements
- No prior learning required.
- The Promoter Training Course must be completed within thirty (30) calendar days of registration.
Upon completion of this Course, the learner will be able to:
- Behave, dress and communicate appropriately in a retail environment
- Observe Rules and Regulations when functioning in public spaces
- Perform basic demonstration and/or sales techniques in order to promote products or services on behalf of Exhibitors on Exhibition Stands in general, and in Shopping Malls in particular.